EHR Clinical Change Lead Laboratories Operations - 1 London Bridge
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
Job Title:EHR Clinical Change Lead Laboratories Operations
Location:1 London Bridge with expectation to visit other sites
Salary Range: Competitive
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract up to 3 years
Reporting to: CCIO / Head of Labs
HCA Healthcare UK
It is a hugely exciting time for our organisation.We are pioneers in providing healthcare solutions to our patients as part of an established US healthcare organization built on over 50 years of experience.To continue our success, we are implementing our five-year One HCA UK strategy, which includes ambitious growth plans, the opening of new sites and significant investments in enhancing effectiveness and alignment as a group.
These growth plans include implementing a real time end-to-end Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform, a multi-million-pound investment, and part of our long-term digital transformation initiative. Focused on advancing our technology and integrating web-based navigation, this EHR will allow HCA UK clinicians and colleagues to enhance patient safety, quality and care and to maintain our outstanding ratings and continue to be a global market leader in complex care. Therefore, we are investing in a new workforce to lead this change, and we are actively recruiting now for a 2023 start, focused on change management, transforming work practices, and project delivery of goals and objectives.
Change leader focusing on the Labs Operations clinical workstream within the HCA UK division wide transformational programme that will introduce new ways of working for clinicians and colleagues, providing front-line patient care through a new Electronic Health Record system.
This is a non-clinical role but will be responsible for supporting clinical teams. The role holder will lead, facilitate and be responsible for change management activities required to support the implementation of new EHR systems/technologies and related processes associated primarily (but not exclusively) to clinical processes across the HCA UK.
The post-holder will work with key stakeholder groups (clinical and non-clinical) and facilitate contribution from staff across the HCA UK to develop business and process change and support new improved ways of working to optimise the realisation of benefits.
Specific deliverables and top priorities for this role are:
- Experience of leading a team within the clinical workstreams
- Accountability for the Change Management Plan for clinical business areas
- Responsibility for the business requirements of clinical business areas being met within the EHR delivery
- Active oversight of Implementation and transition to BAU
- Pro-active management of risks and issues and adherence to programme governance
- Developing tracking for benefit realisation to feed into the programme benefits
Successful candidates will need:
- Change Management qualification or equivalent experience
- Lean Six Sigma / BA qualification advantageous
- Previous responsibility for delivery of the change management for a significant change programme
- Experienced in process re-design
- Ideally, experience of an EHR implementation but not essential
- Delivery of a significant change programme
- Experience within a clinical setting
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Good attention to detail
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as EHR Digital Programme Clinical Change Lead Laboratories Operations, and be part of an organization shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and upload a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert