Patient Access Officer - The Harley Street Clinic
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK's largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care.
Location: The Harley Street Clinic
Contract: Permanent & full time - 37.5 hours/week on rotational shift basis
Salary: 25,000 per annumdependent on skills & experience
Employment Package: We will look after you with private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards.
Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Patient Access Officer. As a Patient Access Officer, you will play a vital role in delivering a high-quality service to our patients.
Your duties as a Patient Access Officer will include providing a comprehensive range of administrative services to, consultants and other third parties that will assist in promoting the successful management of all aspects needed to facilitate a seamless patient pathway.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the patient's experience by providing a world class service to our patients through a seamless patient journey with a high level of customer care at all times
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on the hospital database during the patient journey
- Formally pre-register or register all patients and guarantee 100% accuracy when requesting and transferring information to HCA databases
- Ensure all relevant Patient documents are signed and scanned to the patient accounts including patient registration form and self-pay agreement for each visit
- Respond to telephone, written and face to face queries
- Respond promptly to any patient/third party requests.
- Manage patient waiting areas to ensure the Patient Access Service run smoothly
- Coordinate and facilitate all outpatient bookings where applicable
- Adhere to a flexible work pattern often at short notice
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Previous Administrative experience is essential, ideally private
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office - Excel
- Good general level of education
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Patient Access Officer and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and a portal access where you can upload your CV and track your application progress.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert