- Champneys Health Spa
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Porter, Retail jobs
- Job Type
- Full Time
Your main responsibility will be to support our kitchen and food & beverage teams with ensuring all kitchen areas are clean and tidy, and all crockery and cutlery is prepared for the food & beverage team in order to ensure smooth running of service and provide a positive dining experience to our guests.
Some of the responsibilities include;
- Daily cleaning of all kitchen areas, staff canteens and kitchen corridors
- The washing of all kitchen equipment for the chefs and all crockery and cutlery for the restaurant service staff
- Ensure the kitchen is kept clean during service times and that all walk through areas are kept clear of any obstruction and that floors are kept dry.
- To follow the cleaning schedules as instructed – to sign cleaning schedules daily to provide due diligence that cleaning has been undertaken.
- To deep clean kitchen equipment as required
- Keep all store areas clean and tidy ensuring floors are swept and mopped
- The storing of all food deliveries as instructed on a daily basis ensuring that new stock received is rotated with old stock
- Communicate effectively with all staff
- Keep the delivery yard area clean and tidy.
- Food waste bins / general waste bins and recycle bins to be cleaned weekly as instructed.
- Assist with any stocktaking as required
- Provide support with all resort non-food deliveries and distribution of received goods to relevant department.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company you will also have access to the following:
- Exceptional and comprehensive mental health support
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences (such an overnight stay or an ultimate spa day experience)
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day on completion of your probationary period
- 50% discount on all Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products Elemis and Clarins
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert