Temporary Sales Assistant - Sports Direct - Bristol
- Sports Direct
- Bristol, City of Bristol
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Retail jobs, Retail Sales, Retail Sales Advisor, Retail Sales Assistant
- Job Type
- Part Time
Sports Direct.com is THE retail success story of the last decade. Our unrivaled growth across the UK and Europe really sets us apart from the rest. We have no intention of slowing down and we have a mind blowing continued expansion plan.
Part of our success is owed to our dynamic, commercially driven and passionate team and with growth comes opportunity so we are looking for Temporary Sales Assistants to join us.
As part of our Sports Direct team your talent will be managed to ensure you reach full potential and have a world of opportunities to explore.
Key Contribution Areas
- To greet customer with a sincere and warm welcome and ensure they are aware you are there to help
- Ask open questions to find out customers needs
- To recommend, select and locate the correct merchandise for the customers needs
- To receive and process cash and card transactions
- Be fully updated on product knowledge
- Maintain a customer friendly and customer focused environment at all times
- Relevant retail or customer facing experience which reflects the role
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with customers to enhance their shopping experience
- A desire and ability to deliver sales against targets set
- Ability to communicate confidently with colleagues and customers
- Be a team player
- Commitment and Enthusiasm
- Football Tickets, Wimbledon Tennis, Boxing and much more!
- 20% Staff Discount!
- Flexible Working (Shifts and Store Locations)
This role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and, as a result, there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.
Terms of Engagement end 10th of September
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert