Assistant general manager - London
- London, Greater London
- 34,000 Per Annum + Tips, bonus + benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
be you | be an assistant general manager
we're looking for an assistant general manager with managerial experience in a fast-paced restaurant. at wagamama we are a pretty unique place to work + therefore look for people who want to be part of something different, exciting + fun. you'll be empowered to achieve great things, giving you the freedom and support to develop a brilliant team, deliver amazing results and shape a fantastic restaurant
noodle+ | our perks + quirks when you join the magic
- a brilliant salary of £34,000 per annum, £3000 bonus opportunity + £93 per week average tips* this role also offers an additional £300 per period in selected sites a dedicated 6 week training programme
- free wagamama meal on every shift
- 50% discount at wagamama + 30% at all other trg brands with friends + family
- financial wellbeing support | access to loans repaid through your salary
- kintsugi wellness | access to councillors, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym + leisure
what does an assistant general manager at wagamama do?
- you're an inspirational leader who cares passionately about creating a positive environment for your guests + your team you know how to maximise commercial opportunities ensuring it's profitable at all times you'll work an average of 9.6 hours per shift, with 2 days off per week you're confident as second in command, inspiring the team to go the extra mile for our guests
- you ensure excellent food quality, safety + hygiene + allergen practices are followed at all times you recognise succession is vital so you're always on the lookout for talent, planning + recruiting in advance in the absence of your general manager you lead the restaurant as if it were your own - after all, general manager is where you're aiming to be!
wagamama is a leading hospitality brand that actually cares about creating a positive impact on our people + the communities we're in. we embrace being different, authentic + vulnerable as people, it's what makes us wagamama. so, if you believe in positive eating, in positive living + you're ready to be part of something truly revolutionary, then come join us + be you. be wagamama
if that sounds like you, click apply!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the interview process. wagamama is also proudly part of disability confident
*100% of tips go to our teams. average tips are based on front of house management positions across all our uk restaurants between 2/5/22 + 29/5/22. actual tips by restaurant will vary. tips are left solely at our guests discretion and are not considered as wages by the company nor are they guaranteed in any way
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert