Head chef - Cambridge
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- 41,500 Per Annum + Bonus + benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
be you | be a head chef?
we're looking for a head chef with experience managing large kitchen teams in a fast-paced restaurant environment. at wagamama we are a pretty unique place to work + therefore look for people who want to be part of something different, energetic + fun. you'll be empowered to achieve great things, giving you the freedom to develop a brilliant team + shape a thriving restaurant. our kaizen philosophy means we're constantly innovating our food to continue our commitment to a 50% plant-based menu + you can be part of that. true nourishment from bowl to soul
noodle+ | our perks + quirks when you join the magic
- a brilliant annual salary paid 4 weekly plus up to £8,000 bonus potential per year dedicated 6-week training programme when you start
- 50% discount at wagamama + 30% at all other trg brands with friends + family internal development programmes to support you to progress in your role
- medical insurance + company pension scheme financial wellbeing support | access to loans repaid through your salary kintsugi wellness | access to councillors, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym + leisure clean chef whites provided every shift
what does a head chef at wagamama?do?
- depending on the shift you work, you may start as at 7am or finish at midnight create a positive kitchen environment where your team feel welcomed + cared for share your passion + knowledge of wagamama food, ingredients + cooking techniques with your whole team
- implement clear procedures to ensure quality + consistency in every dish served + that your kitchen is clean + safe manage the line effectively to ensure all food is delivered on time, meeting demands of service deal with guest feedback + implement appropriate action plans effectively control your gross profit + labour budget work alongside your general manager to achieve financial targets
- you make sure you follow food safety and health + safety standards throughout your shift spot, nurture + develop talent within your team
wagamama is a leading hospitality brand that actually cares about creating a positive impact on our people + the communities we're in. we embrace being different, authentic + vulnerable as people, it's what makes us wagamama. so, if you believe in positive eating, in positive living + you're ready to be part of something truly revolutionary, then come join us + be you. be wagamama
if that sounds like you, click apply!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the interview process. wagamama is also proudly part of disability confident
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert