Demi Chef de Partie - London at Ten Trinity Square
- Four Seasons - Ten Trinity Square, London
- London, Greater London
- Min. rate £11.70 per hour
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Commis Chef, Demi Chef De Partie
- Job Type
- Full Time
Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square is looking for a Demi Chef de Partie to join the team.
About Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square:
A fashionable new landmark for dining and entertaining in the City of London, Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square offers two destination restaurants – French and Asian – as well as The Rotunda, our all-day restaurant, bar and lounge. Enjoy the best London restaurant experience within steps of the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the River Thames. Four Seasons service is consistently warm, friendly and thoughtful.
As Demi Chef de Partie role:
The Demi Chef de Partie leads a team of commis in the section they are responsible for within the kitchen. The Demi Chef de Partie will supervise and oversee the preparation of lunch and dinner food items per guest orders or as assigned by kitchen management.
The Demi Chef de Partie function is to lend aid to the Chef de Partie where ever possible. They must also be flexible enough to move from department to department (substitute or relieves cook of a comparable or junior station) when necessary. Prepares sauces, cold meats and vegetables. Cooks the lunch and dinner, assist in making pastry, cold & hot preparation
- Follow notes of recipes, ingredients that are to be served with the feature menu or that you are trained or shown
- Preparing, cooking, finishing, and garnishing of all Hot & Cold food products
- Preparation of menus for outlets
- Make sure that set ups are done accurately before opening the outlet
- Help in preparing requisitions and par stocks to ensure sufficient supplies at all times and avoid overstocking
- To be aware of functions, in house occupancy for breakfast or any other relevant information in the banquet notice board
- Help the preparation of all required food products and checks taste appeal, quantity and quality constantly
- Knowledgeable in regards to preparation, method, ingredients and presentation
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Working knowledge of Food Safety, HACCP and COSHH
- Food Hygiene qualification (CIEH or equivalent)
- Commitment to teamwork and good communication skills
- Previous skills in high quality fresh food cooking.
Join the team at Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity and you will be eligible for a range of benefits, including:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Guest Experience Program, including an overnight stay with breakfast
- Employee Travel Program with complimentary nights and reduced rates on rooms and F&B in Four Seasons properties worldwide
- Excellent Training and Career Development opportunities
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service)
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Access to Wagestream – a salary advance benefit
- Discounted Gym Membership
- BUPA Dental Plan & Medicash Health Care Plan
- WeCare Employee Well Being Platform
- Uniform and meals on duty
- Employee Recognition Programmes and more!!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert