Waiter - Liverpool
- ASK Italian
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
Role: Waiter / Waitress / Team Member/ Immediate start
Pay: Up to £10.75 per hour & benefits.
Hourly Rate breakdown:
Up to £9.50 per hour, plus £1.25 per hour tronc average.
At ASK Italian our people are at the heart of everything we do. ASK Factor is who we are and how we showcase our Full-Hearted personality. We're dynamic individuals who work together to achieve the same goals.
Join us and you'll be 100% supported in your career journey, whichever route you take and however far you'd like to go. We care deeply, look out for each other and work together to be the best we can be.
Our values and beliefs are packed full of Italian attitude and underpin everything we do.
Heartfelt - We genuinely love what we do and believe in what we say.
Respectful - We care about how we make people feel and our impact on the world around us.
Generous - We'll go that extra mile to make a difference.
Spirited - We're determined, always moving forward to be the best we can be.
As an ASK Italian Waiter we'll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including fully accredited and industry recognised qualifications.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too.
- New dress code provided, including shoes.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata.
- Pension contributions.
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you'll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Online employee hub - ASK Italian's answer to social media, where you can see what's going on across the company and also see your rota, request holidays and have access to a huge range of further benefits including:
- Access to wages earned through Wagestream,
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel,
- You'll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!
As an ASK Italian Waiter we will ASK you to:
- Have a passion for people, food and love everything Italian.
- Step forward and Welcome our customers like a friend to your home.
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with an eye for detail and a drive for excellent service and standards
- Have fantastic knowledge of our menu, understand our customers, and deliver an amazing experience every time.
The key to our success is the ASK Factor - meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. And, with award-winning training, we're also a fantastic place to grow.
So come join us, and be a part of our team!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert