Senior Spa Therapist
- Hand Picked Hotels
- RH1 4EL
- 16.64 - 16.64 Per Hour
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Spa, Massage & Beauty jobs, Beauty Therapist, Spa Therapist
- Job Type
- Full Time
You make it Hand Picked!
Established by Guy and Julia Hands in 1999, Hand Picked hotels has grown organically and through acquisition to become the 5th largest luxury hotel group in the UK – comprising 21 hotels across the UK and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Spa Therapist at Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa, Surrey
Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa has a popular Health Club & Spa. It is a 4 Star 60 bedroom Hotel near Redhill Surrey and has a 2AA Rosette fine dining restaurant.
About the role:
We are looking for a warm, friendly and proactive Senior Spa Therapist to join our talented team at Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa on a full time basis, this full time position is contracted 40 hours over 5 days.
As a Senior Spa Therapist you will work between the hours of 9am and 5:30pm to include weekends on a rota basis.
We use Elemis products and treatments and full product house training is provided.
You will need to hold a Level 3 qualification in Beauty or Massage to be considered for this position.
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
- You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and have previous experience in a similar role
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
- You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
- You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
Our Benefits include:
Competitive hourly pay rate of £16.64 per hour plus a share of service charge on top every month
Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
- Live in accommodation, charged at £60.90 per week, all inclusive of meals and bills (single room, with own sink and shower, but shared bathroom).
- Company pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program to support you with whatever life throws at you.
- Company Sickness Scheme Benefit.
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, increasing to 33 days including bank holidays with length of service.
- Forward career progression, with access to our In House and external training programs, including apprenticeships and other recognised hospitality industry courses which are all supported by our learning and development team.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast & 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
- Opportunity to make lifelong friendships and be part of team that celebrates Diversity and Inclusion.
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
Our vision is to deliver a welcoming country house experience where guests feel special and colleagues feel like family.
Being part of a family is at the heart of Hand Picked Hotels. We create a happy environment through the way we support each other and work together. You make it Hand Picked!
Each hotel is individual in its style and so is each person who works for Hand Picked. You are encouraged to bring the best of your personality to work and to let this shine through in the way you operate as a team and in the service you give to our guests.
Hand Picked Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and a Disability Confident Committed employer – we welcome applications from all people within all communities.
- Hand Picked Hotels
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert