Food & Beverage Server- Cast Iron - Monmouthshire
- Delta Hotels By Marriott – Country Clubs & North West Cluster
- Chepstow, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy)
- Competitive rates of pay, leisure facilities membership, free meals whilst on duty & a global Marriott discount program
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
Job Number 23025904
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Delta Hotels St. Pierre Country Club, St Pierre Park, Chepstow, Wales, United Kingdom
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Are you seeking to grow your skills with endless career opportunities?, work beside teammates that feel like family?, experience working for an employer that puts your wellbeing at the heart of everything it does?, enjoy monthly celebrations, treats and recognition? and make a difference in the local community? Then Delta Hotels by Marriott St Pierre Country Club is the place for you.
Explore our very big world
As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there's no better place than Marriott International to make your mark. Joining us, you'll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. You'll find a place where your personality and ideas are appreciated just as much as the work you do. And you'll grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family.
The impact you'll make
Breakfast, lunch or dinner, the best meals aren't just made by our brilliant chefs. They're made even more memorable by the great service our guests enjoy. As one of our Waiters, you'll make sure you know every dish on the menu, so you can make recommendations and answer any questions customers may have. You'll make sure their food and drinks are served quickly, efficiently and with a smile - and if there are any issues, you'll deal with them right away. Thanks to you, our guests will feel well-fed, happy and wanting to come back for more.
What you'll do
- Take guests' food and beverage orders, making recommendations on menu items and taking opportunities to upsell where appropriate
- Ensure that all customers enjoy quick and efficient service, and check with them that the meal is meeting their expectations
- Ensure that the restaurant is set up and ready for each service period
- Take responsibility for ensuring the overall cleanliness of the restaurant and buffet area, as well as the kitchen and potentially the bar area
What we're looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanour
- A team-player attitude
- A safety-first approach
- Positive outlook and dependability
- No Experience? No problem! - bring personality and dedication and we will provide the training
Perks you deserve
In addition to an hourly rate of 9.50 ensuring you are paid for every hour worked, we'll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Eligibility to receive Service Charges
- Complimentary Leisure Club Membership because your wellbeing is important
- Discounted Golf Rates
- Tasty and Varied Meals in our Associate Dining Facility
- Uniform & dry-cleaning service
- Enhanced Pay Rate on bank holidays (Double Time)
- Enrolment in Perks at Work - Access to unlimited deals from retailers to restaurants, cinema's and more
- Discounted Hotel Accommodation Worldwide for you and your Friends & Family
- 20% F&B Discount, 30% Retail Discount & 20% Spa Discount in Marriott Hotels Worldwide
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays increasing with service
- Annual Performance Related Pay Review
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Access to our Take Care Emotional Wellbeing Resources & Associate Assistance Service
- Comprehensive Training and Development program
- Awards and Recognition Celebrations
- Monthly Calendar of Associate Focused & Fun Events
With this role you will be working a variety of early and late shifts including weekends. If you need flexibility in your life? We are happy to discuss this with you!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply online or email email@example.com.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World at Delta Hotels.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert