Production Manager - Worldwide
- Carnival UK
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
Are you someone who can adapt to situations during live productions Do you keep your composure under pressure Are you able to find practical solutions to every day challenges Do you work well as part of a team to provide the smoothest and best productions Are you someone who is reliable and able to deliver the most entertaining and quality shows
The key responsibilities of our Production Manager include:
- The technical delivery of all aspects of entertainment sound, lighting and automation
- Managing 3 Deputy Production Managers and overseeing a production team of up to 30 including casts
- Review and update Health and Safety procedures for the entertainment technical staff.
- Managing and recording regular safety checks, audits and maintenance of all technical equipment as described by the onboard maintenance policy
- Responsible for the production budgets and ordering of all production consumables
- Attend daily rehearsals and oversee up to 3 big shows per night
- Responsible for safety duties in emergency situations
Cunard require the following experience:
- Management/Supervisory experience within a production team, with a hands on approach to management within a large entertainment venue
- Experience working with large digital equipment in Lighting, Sound or Automation
- Experience working at big venues with a varied experience working on concerts, theatres or individual acts
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential and attractive company benefits. Join us on our journey, apply now.
We are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and our people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
During the recruitment and on boarding process we may not be able to offer an exact start date, but as soon as we do we will let you know and make sure you have plenty of notice and support to get ready for your adventure with us.
Carnival UK require all crew, joining any of our vessels, to be fully vaccinated with a primary series of any WHO approved COVID-19 vaccination as a minimum to ensure you continue to have the best protection against COVID-19, and to protect those around you. COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are proven to be effective at reducing the risk of infection, serious illness, hospitalisation and death from COVID-19 therefore we highly recommend that all crew are fully up to date with all available COVID-19 boosters when eligible.
We will continue to offer COVID-19 booster programmes on board, and during your time on board it will be mandatory for you to attend these clinics to receive a booster vaccination or formally record your refusal of the booster in your medical records. Please note, for all crew who are planned to join a ship visiting Australia or Japan during their contract, they are required to be fully vaccinated with a primary series and a WHO Approved booster (preferably MRNA) prior to joining the ship.
We are unable to progress any applications from individuals who will not be fully vaccinated, 14 days prior to joining a ship, at this time and welcome future applications should your vaccination status change.???????
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert