Human Resources Manager - Derby
- Delta Hotels By Marriott – Country Clubs & North West Cluster
- Derby, Derbyshire
- Competitive rates of pay, leisure facilities membership, free meals whilst on duty & a global Marriott discount program
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Financial & Support jobs, HR Administrator
- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Number 23050359
Job Category Human Resources
Location Delta Hotels Breadsall Priory Country Club, Moor Road, Derby, England, United Kingdom
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
We are currently seeking a passionate Human Resources professional to join the team as Human Resources Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Breadsall Priory. The oldest Marriott in the world and steeped in history, Breadsall Priory provides a stunning backdrop in which to work each day.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will have previous experience working within the HR function and ideally have or be willing to work towards achieving your CIPD qualification.
You will have a warm people orientated demeanour, a gift for paying attention to the smallest details and a positive outlook and outgoing personality. Your passion for people and ability to deliver an exceptional workplace culture and employee experience will make you perfect for this role.
Perks you deserve:
This role offers a starting annual salary of 33,000-34,000 as well as an annual bonus plan allowing you to earn up to an additional 20% of your annual salary.
In addition to this we will support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension scheme, we match your contributions up to 6%
- Complementary Life Assurance Cover
- World Class Training and Development program including CIPD if required
- Complimentary Leisure Club Membership, because your wellbeing is important
- Discounted rounds of golf and use of the driving range
- Meals at work
- Uniform & dry-cleaning service
- Enrolment into our Benefits Hub - Access to unlimited deals from retailers to restaurants to cinema's and more
- Marriott Discount Card enabling benefits from hotel room discounts for you and friends and family, gift shops and F&B across 130 countries
- 23 days holiday increasing with service
- Annual Performance Review pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World at Delta Hotels.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert