Stock Manager - Durslade Farm Shop
- Durslade Farm Shop
- Discussed at venue
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Sports jobs, Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
What's in it for you?
- 30 days holiday inc. bank holidays
- Nutritious food and drinks whilst on shift
- Free annual guest experience for you and a plus one at Roth Bar & Grill, including 3-course meal, cocktails and a bottle of wine. It’s important we experience the magic too!
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including 12 weeks full pay Maternity leave and 2 weeks full pay Paternity leave. These moments matter!
- Health cash plan – a health benefit which allows you to claim back your everyday medical expenses like Dentists and Prescriptions
- Life Assurance
- Generous Artfarm-wide discounts including;
Up to 50% off room booking at the award-winning Independent Hotel of the Year 2021, The Fife Arms
Up to 25% off food and beverage across our properties in Somerset, Scottish Highlands, Los Angeles and London
Up to 30% off our fabulous retail products
- High street discounts off 1000’s retailers through MyArtfarm site and app.
- Amazing socials led by local social committees – bowling, 10k runs or just a cold pint in the pub – there’s something for everyone.
- A unique approach to career development and learning opportunities tailored around your individual aspirations and goals.
- Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Enhanced pension scheme to help you save into your piggy bank for the future!
- Option to save directly from payroll into an ISA to enhance financial wellbeing
- 25% discount on your personal 02 phone contract.
- Generous Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1000 to share with your friend!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Manager at our award-winning Farm Shop.
We are looking for someone with passion and ambition to help with the seamless running of Durslade Farm Shop whilst ensuring an exceptional experience for every visitor.
The role involves keeping on top of the levels of stock within the Farm Shop & its storage areas, supervising, developing team members and overseeing all aspects of maintaining correct levels including;
- Overall responsibility for Farm Shop Warehouse & Storage
- Develop and maintain relationships with our local suppliers
- Ensuring displays are fresh and well stocked for the season
- Inputting orders and dealing with suppliers
- Working closely with the team to ensure wastage is kept to a minimum
Be yourself! That’s who we’re hiring. Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that makes each of us unique.
We’ve got some core values that run through everything that we do, we’d love it if these values resonate with you too!
Sustainability is at the heart of Artfarm and every one of the team has a role to play in protecting our planet.
Artfam is a “one of a kind” business. With its unique ethos, Artfarm has changed people’s expectations of what a hotel or restaurant can be. That power has come from a team who at every level share the beliefs, passions and ambitions of its founders, Iwan and Manuela Wirth.
About Durslade Farm Shop
Durslade Farm Shop is a community farm shop which celebrates the best growers, farmers, makers and artisans its area has to offer. Inspired by Durslade Farm’s fresh and seasonal produce which was only shared with Roth Bar & Grill, it was created to share this harvest more widely, from meat and fruit to vegetables and foraged finds. It promotes and shares local talent, supporting small projects with big futures and working with established ones to create special products that can only be found there. The team believes in building long-lasting relationships and are always looking for like-minded partners to support and stock.
What are you waiting for? Join the team now! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Apply for Stock Manager - Durslade Farm Shop
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert