Kitchen Assistant - Denton
- Frankie & Benny's
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to 11.50 Per Hour
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Staff, Pot Washer
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Frankie & Benny's every day's a celebration - of food, friends, family and fun. Our Kitchen Assistants are the backbone of our kitchen operation. Working in a fast-paced environment, they support the chefs and wider team in running a smooth service, every time.
What will life as a Kitchen Assistant in the F&B family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Access to your wages as they are earned through our Wagestream platform
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
- Share save scheme
What makes our Kitchen Assistant role so special?
- Make it Magic: You make sure the kitchen is always guest ready, ensuring perfect prep and organisation for a smooth service.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our service better, coming up with new ideas to help the operation grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our kitchens.
- Own it: You are given the support to take ownership for your element of the kitchen so that you can the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
We'd love you to have previous experience of working in a kitchen as a kitchen assistant, kitchen porter or kitchen cleaner however this is not essential as more importantly you will be keen to work in a friendly kitchen where you can help make a difference.
So, apply now and come join our F&B family as a Kitchen Assistant where you'll be a valued member of the team!
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where team members are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve, provide equal opportunities for all of our employees and are a disability confident employer. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert