Bars Manager - Lancashire
- Haven Holidays
- Accrington, Lancashire
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Bars Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis managing bars and venues on our Holiday Park!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Salary: Plus up to 10% Annual Bonus and Benefits
Working Hours: 45 Hours per week over 5 days
What You'll Be Doing
As a Bars Manager, you will support the Head of Food & Beverage being responsible for engaging and inspiring your Teams across a range of bars on Park. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest obsessed, meeting targets, following standard operating procedures, driving continuous improvement, and ensuring that every Guest & Owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Team management and leadership
- Support team through 90 day induction including completion of safe & secure training
- Takes ownership of shift and service delivery ensuring all team are guest obsessed
- Implement and maintain brand standards across multiple, diverse outlets
What We Would Like You To Bring
Here at Haven we welcome all levels of experience, you may already be a Bar Manager, Supervisor or Front of House Team Leader.
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams within a Food & Beverage environment
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets,
- Can manage Stock Margin, Cash Procedures & Cost Control maximising profit & minimise loss
- Previous Cellar Management skills
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Bar Manager and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert