Burger King Team Member - Skegness Lincolnshire
- Haven Holidays
- Skegness, Lincolnshire
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have full time & part time opportunities for Takeaway Team Members, Kitchen Assistants and Grill Master to join our Burger King Team. Whichever job title you prefer to hold, with full training and support you will deliver great memories that last a lifetime for our guests.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 16 to 17 from 7.50 / 18+ from 9.50
Working Hours: Full Time or Part Time / Various Days & Hours Available
What You'll Be Doing
As a Team Member with Burger King, you'll do a lot more than just flip burgers, with full training, you will build your skills and knowledge of quick service, with the opportunity to work in the kitchen, service area and on the floor. You will take your customer experience, from good to legendary! Ensuring perfect products with exceptional service every time, to ensure we create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests!
- Greet customers and take orders
- Operate cash registers
- With full training, create the perfect burger, every time!
- Work with the Team to help keep our kitchens & dining areas clean & safe
- Always taking Health & Safety very seriously
What We Would Like You To Bring
You don't need experience to join our Burger King Team! You may already be a Kitchen Assistant, Fasts Food Crew Member or Catering Assistant. It may sound like a clich, but all we're looking for is a fantastic 'Team Player'. You'll be eager and willing to learn - With a huge portion of passion on the side, and we will share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert