Customer Service Manager - Northumberland
- Haven Holidays
- Alnwick, Northumberland
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Guest & Owners Team Manager in our Experience Team, where you will help us to create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Salary: + Benefits + 10% Annual Bonus
Working Hours: 45 hours per week over 5 days
What You'll Be Doing
The Guest and Owners Team Manager supports the Head of Experience in delivering the very best Guest, Owner and Team experience, effectively coaching and leading the Experience Team Members to deliver great customer service and memories that last a lifetime!
- Providing guidance and support for the Experience Team, daily objectives, weekly rotas, short- & long-term goals of the department
- Allocation management, controlling allocation grid, ensuring no over bookings, and meeting requests on bookings where possible
- Supporting Holiday Home Revenue & Lettings to maximise availability and revenue
- Responding to complaints both verbal and written including conflict resolution
- Budget management for wages, costs and refunds
- Building and maintaining relationships with all departments to ensure any feedback is addressed and resolved promptly
- Knowledge of booking holidays and Choose Your Holiday Home process
- Safety Test Management to ensure all caravans/guests are safe and secure
- Supporting with Owners Events
- Carrying out regular 1-2-1's with team and developing team within
- Supporting Head of Experience with queries and projects
What We Would Like You To Bring
A passion and drive for customer service, with strong administrative and leadership skills, with the ability to manage people and their performance to ensure the whole team are guest obsessed!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Manger and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert