Beauty Therapists - Kings Road
- Selfridges, London
- Estimated yearly earnings for full-time entry level is £25,600
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Spa, Massage & Beauty jobs, Beauty Therapist, Massage Therapist, Skincare Specialist
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Beauty Therapists - FaceGym, Kings Road, London
Full-time - includes working evenings and weekends
FaceGym is the first of its kind and a unique facial fitness experience, and is in the confidence-boosting business. Think of us as a complete gym workout for your face. We combine powerful kneading movements with our high-performance skincare, innovative tools and cutting-edge technology to tone and tighten the 40+ forgotten muscles of the face - in our Studios, on face-gym.com and our Digital Studio, third-party retailers (Sephora, Selfridges, SAKS, Net-a-Porter to name a few, and many new ones to come), and at home. We are based in central London, working across the UK & USA, with new markets to launch soon!
Who We’re Looking For:
As Beauty Therapist at Face Gym, you will be passionate and out-going, to offer the highest quality facial workouts to our customers. Establish long term relationships with customers, by offering them an excellent personalised service, pertinent to their specific skin concern.
As Beauty Therapist your role will include the below responsibilities.
- Build and Maintain long-lasting customer relationships, and recruit new customers on a daily basis
- Deal tactfully with customer concerns, maintaining a professional attitude at all times
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Make follow up phone calls, bookings, mail flyers and send emails to customers
- Keep a tidy and presentable counter set up. Make sure that the linear, drawers, machines and POS materials are tidy and clean
- In-store organization & implementation of events
- Implement the merchandising guidelines
- Be flexible to work weekends, Bank Holidays and late shifts
- Use accurately the Studio Software
- Be an expert on Sales techniques (stop traffic, sit downs, cross selling)
Skills & Qualities:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
- Excellent collaboration with colleagues, and the store management
- Skillful to deal with customer complaints and concerns
- Daily check and reply to Customer & HQ E Mails
- A "can do" attitude and flexibility to work on weekends, Bank Holidays and late shifts
- Be Polite, Friendly to the customers and colleagues
- Arrive on time for your shift, and communicate early with your line manager in case of sickness
At FaceGym we work hard to ensure we promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; our teams are as diverse as our customers, and it’s this diversity that drives our success. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves, in a healthy and supportive team environment.
When coming to work with us at FaceGym, you arejoining an amazing company, but you are also joining part of the Family.
Love what you do
You are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you’d like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best - then we want to hear from YOU!
- Great discounts on FaceGym workouts and products
- Enhanced pension
- 28 days holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym - we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
FaceGym is the UK’s only gym studio for the face. Our face trainers perform a range of lifting and sculpting workouts designed to train the 40+ muscles in the face. Results are amplified with high performance skincare products and non-invasive technology.
Our signature technique is a new take on an ancient practice that introduces facial muscle stimulation to a new generation wanting to age gracefully without needles.
The thinking is simple. We have 600 muscles in the body and 40+ in the face with the exact same physiology. Our customers already understand working out the body muscles in the gym so we have recreated the same familiar routine for the face.The ultimate natural face lift that uses vigorous knuckling movements and high energy whipping strokes to stimulate blood circulations, collagen production and cell renewal to lift, tone and tighten the face.
Currently the business has three locations, Selfridges London, Kings Road Chelsea and Neville Hair and Beauty in Belgravia.
Apply for Beauty Therapists - Kings Road
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert