Spa Receptionist – FaceGym, Kings Road - PART TIME
- Central London
- £25k to £27k + Commission
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
Spa Receptionist – FaceGym, Kings Road
Part time. 3 day vacancy – includes working evenings and weekends
FaceGym is the first of its kind and a unique facial fitness experience, and is in the confidence-boosting business. Think of us as a complete gym workout for your face. We combine powerful kneading movements with our high-performance skincare, innovative tools and cutting-edge technology to tone and tighten the 40+ forgotten muscles of the face – in our Studios, on face-gym,com and our Digital Studio, third-party retailers (Sephora, Selfridges, SAKS, Net-a-Porter to name a few, and many new ones to come), and at home. We are based in central London, working across the UK & USA, with new markets to launch soon!
Who We’re Looking For:
Passionate and out-going, to co-ordinate the scheduling of facial workout bookings and be the first point of contact for the Customer.
This is a key holder role; Studio Hosts must be self-motivated and have the ability to support the Studio Manager with day to day tasks. In the Managers absence, Studio Hosts will support with the team communication and day to day running of the operation.
- Key holder – responsible for opening and closing of the Studio
- Host daily team briefs in the Studio Managers absence
- Financial reporting
- Inventory/stock management – supporting with monthly stock takes
- Take owner ship of the customer journey
- Responsible for selling the brands’ unique offerings, Workouts and homecare products within the Studio and when promoting the brand
- Confidently communicate all contraindications to clients at point of booking
- Responsible for communicating the company cancellation and lateness policy to customers to keep a smooth running of business
- Having the confidence to overcome selling challenges and ability to create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the customer journey and brand story whilst engaging with customers
- Responsible for meeting individual targets and KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Maintain an exceptional customer experience at every touch point of the journey
- To have a strong focus on maximising retail potential and customer retention
- To confidently manage and overcome customer complaints and challenges in the Studio and over the phone
- Building and constantly updating knowledge on skincare, products and workouts
Skills & Qualities:
- Experience within beauty, retail and spa
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and using own initiative
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A team player with inspirational social skills
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Experience working with an online booking system
At FaceGym we work hard to ensure we promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; our teams are as diverse as our customers, and it’s this diversity that drives our success. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves, in a healthy and supportive team environment.
When coming to work with us at FaceGym, you are joining an amazing company, but you are also joining part of the Family.
Love what you do
You are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you’d like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best – then we want to hear from YOU!
- Industry leading salary with great commission
- Generous discounts on FaceGym workouts and products
- Paid day off for your Birthday Weekly
- Physio and Chiropractor appointments
- Enhanced family friendly leave and reproductive life-cycle leave
- Confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme, with free counselling sessions
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym – we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
FaceGym is the UK’s only gym studio for the face. Our face trainers perform a range of lifting and sculpting workouts designed to train the 40+ muscles in the face. Results are amplified with high performance skincare products and non-invasive technology.
Our signature technique is a new take on an ancient practice that introduces facial muscle stimulation to a new generation wanting to age gracefully without needles.
The thinking is simple. We have 600 muscles in the body and 40+ in the face with the exact same physiology. Our customers already understand working out the body muscles in the gym so we have recreated the same familiar routine for the face.The ultimate natural face lift that uses vigorous knuckling movements and high energy whipping strokes to stimulate blood circulations, collagen production and cell renewal to lift, tone and tighten the face.
Currently the business has three locations, Selfridges London, Kings Road Chelsea and Neville Hair and Beauty in Belgravia.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert