- Carden Park Hotel
- £9.18 - £9.50 per hour + Extensive benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Grounds Person
- Job Type
- Full Time
If you have previous experience working in a similar position, have a great eye for detail and would like to work in one of the UK’s premier destination resorts, then we would love to meet you!
Your day with Team Carden:
- Setting up the course daily for competitions and general play
- Raking bunkers
- Strimming, fly mowing, cutting greens and Rough areas.
- Mowing/maintenance of all areas from tee to green
- Course improvements, renovations and construction
Enjoy a 39 hour contract with rotational shifts, including every other weekend on a fixed term basis (end of October)
Salary of £9.18-£9.50 per hour.
Be Part of Team Carden
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will ideally have experience from a similar previous role, be qualified to NVQ2 standard in sports turf or equivalent. Having additional qualifications such as PA1/2/6 or chainsaw certification would be desirable. This is a busy and varied role where you will be working part of a fantastic team, however some lone working would be required. You will be required to manage your time proactively ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner. You will need to have a genuine passion for this role with a love for the great outdoors. We are looking for someone to be remarkable who takes pride in providing the best possible service.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
- Discounted use of the outdoor pursuits facilities
- Two paid charity days per year
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert