Head Chef - Premium Pub with rooms - Ness House
- Hall & Woodhouse Ltd
- £40000.00 per annum plus bonus
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2023
Premium Hotel\Pub + Bonus + 70% off meals + Benefits + 5 days working - Career pathway....
Wonderful Ness - Fabulous location
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of incredible destination inns and named after the ‘Ness’ (the rocky outcrop that towers over it) this beautiful Devon inn is a Grade II listed haunt with nine stunning bedrooms. And it’s location, on the South West Coast Path, provides stunning views over the Teign Estuary. Originally built in 1810 as the summer home of the infamous Clifford family, who, as rumor has it, enlarged their fortune through smuggling (via the secret tunnel just behind the pub) The pub hotel had an extensive refurbishment and investment in 2020 offering guests stunning rooms and views; with food and drink to match.
We are looking to appoint a new Head Chef to lead the team in this amazing high energy kitchen.
Your rewards as Head Chef in our kitchen:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working, consistent hours and excellent conditions
- £40K pa plus highly achievable bonus scheme
- A full package of lifestyle benefits covering pension, health, discounts and more
- The chance to lead a fabulous team in an awesome business
- Great job security and career development
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized and skilled Head Chef with experience in high end standard fayre
- Someone that enjoys the buzz in the spotlight of a busy prestige kitchen
- A serious chef that cares - who is motivated and determined to achieve excellence with your team
- Dependable and resilient with hospitality in your DNA
- Competent in all aspects of kitchen administration
- Able to work to precise specifications for cooking and presentation, without deviation
- An inspirational leader able to influence, motivate and develop the full potential of your team
- Obsessive about food safety and hygiene standards
- Able to reliably manage the commute, days, evenings and weekends
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of leading operations in a managed pub or restaurant service is a big advantage.
If you are a hands on chef and have the skills, drive and temperament to lead a team to produce consistent high quality, to specification, under time and volume pressure, apply today.
kitchen manager, chef supervisor, sous, senior sous
Join the Hall & Woodhouse family - a great place to work
Hall & Woodhouse is the Dorset based brewer of Badger beers and Forum lager that owns and operates high end pub restaurants and small hotels throughout the south of England from Devon to Kent. Established in 1777 Hall & Woodhouse is a family owned company that blends the best traditional values with an inclusive and progressive approach to business.
- Hall & Woodhouse Ltd
- 01258 452141
Blandford St Mary
Apply for Head Chef - Premium Pub with rooms - Ness House
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert