Sous Chef - Northampton
- Frankie & Benny's
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef de Partie, Commis Chef, Sous Chef
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Frankie & Benny's every day's a celebration - of food, friends, family and fun, so if you are a bold and ambitious individual looking for your next career move then look no further! We can offer you a dynamic working environment where we'll make the most of your strengths and nurture your development as a Sous Chef.
What will life as a Sous Chef in the F&B family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Access to your wages as they are earned through our Wagestream platform
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
- Share save scheme
What makes our Sous Chef role so special?
- Make it Magic: You deliver great looking food, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our dishes better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our kitchens.
- Own it: You are given the support to take ownership for your element of the kitchen so that you can the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
We'd love you to have previous experience of working in a kitchen as a Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef or Senior Chef but most importantly have drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So, apply now and come join our F&B family as a Sous Chef where you'll be a valued member of the team!
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where team members are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve, provide equal opportunities for all of our employees and are a disability confident employer. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert