Senior Manager - Leeds
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
Do you have a passion for fashion and experience of developing integrated PR campaigns across traditional and new media that drive brand reputation and sales? Are you a skilled leader of people that knows how to get the best out of a team? Then the Asda PR team may have just the role for you.
The Asda PR team are looking for a Senior Manager of George Brand PR to cover an upcoming maternity leave (starting June 2023). This role holds responsibility and leadership for all George brand PR - including campaigns, daily product coverage, events and influencer engagement.
This exciting and diverse role covers;
- Leadership of all brand PR campaigns for George fashion and Home, including budget management and measurement
- Leading campaigns for seasonal events and new range launches - including all earned media and social coverage and events.
- Identification of relevant and engaging influencers who can drive George's reputation through social and traditional media - working closely with George marketing teams to ensure cohesive, customer focussed campaigns with clear ROI
- Collaborative working with creative teams to ensure campaign briefs are aligned and executed clearly for customers across paid, owned and earned channels
- Leadership of the in-house George PR team, which includes campaign planning and press office - working in partnership with retained agencies
- Part of the PR team's management team - working alongside the Senior Manager of External Reputation and Senior Manager of Asda Brand Brand PR, reporting into the Senior Director of PR and Media Relations as part of Asda's Reputation function
- You'll have demonstratable experience of working at a senior level (Account Director) within an agency or in-house environment
- Experience of working on consumer facing brands - ideally fashion based - and landing campaigns that drive brand awareness, reputation and sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment where no two days are the same is critical
- You'll have unrivalled knowledge of fashion media, great contacts, and a strong understanding of the social/influencer space to help inform conversations on how to best leverage influencers in our comms mix
- You'll have experience of leading and developing teams - nurturing talent and giving team members the opportunity to grow and develop in their roles
- Have experience of budget management and demonstrating campaign ROI and impact - both in traditional and new media channels
You will also get an excellent benefits package including; -
- 8,000 car allowance
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension matched 1.5x where you contribute up to 10%
- BUPA Healthcare for yourself and your family
- 10% colleague discount,
- Free parking and many additional rewards
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert