Night Security Officer - Ham Yard Hotel - Front of House
- Ham Yard Hotel
- Ham Yard, London
- Discussed at venue
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Financial & Support jobs, Head Office Support Staff
- Job Type
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Security officer to join our highly successful team here at our Ham Yard Hotel. Your main priority will be to ensure the safety and security of our guests and staff whilst also welcoming anyone into the hotel in a warm and professional manner.
It will be your responsibility to do regular walks around the hotel, remaining vigilant to any potential risks or problems that might occur throughout the night. We will also require for you to make recommendations to our guests and upsell our facilities within the hotel. Other responsibilities include, updating all contractor/agency/staff keys:-
- Compiling and saving CCTV
- Receiving goods on behalf of controllers (early morning deliveries)
- Locking up of the building overnight
What we Offer:
- Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Paid Overtime
- No split shifts
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Uniforms Dry Cleaned
- Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
What you Need:
· Valid SIA Licence
· Good knowledge of London
· Flexible work ethic
· Excellent customer service
· Willingness to work as part of a team
· Attention to detail
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
In the midst of Soho and moments from Mayfair, Ham Yard has an urban village feel. The hotel revolves around a tree-filled garden with a bronze sculpture centrepiece by Tony Cragg. Interiors are designed by Kit Kemp in her award-winning modern British style.
Alongside the hotel's 91 individually designed bedrooms and suites are 24 apartments, 13 independent stores and a restaurant and bar with outdoor dining. There is a drawing room and library, rooftop terrace, spa and gym, theatre, private event rooms and bowling alley.
- Ham Yard Hotel
Apply for Night Security Officer - Ham Yard Hotel - Front of House
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert