Vip Butler - Earl's Court
- Castlewellan, Down
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Waiting Staff, Travel & Culture, Cruise Ship, Overseas
- Job Type
- Full Time
What we'll give:
VIP Butler - Cromwell Hospital
- 11.08 per hour, 35 hours per week
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Provide the highest level of customer service to all internal and external guests at all times without exception.
Ensure all mise-en place and preparation of the service areas are completed ahead of scheduled event start/service times.
Greet all known clients by appropriate title.
Consistently present a positive "Can Do" attitude to all members, clients and staff
Lead and Officiate on functions as required.
Assist the Events team in client tasting arrangements to present an integrated professional image to the client at all times with a "Can Do" accommodating attitude.
Present and maintain a professional image at all time.
Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
Is able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
Acts with honesty and integrity
Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
Criminal Records Bureau security checks required where applicable in accordance with Employment Law and Legislation
SIA, Credit check, Security checks if applicable, depending on the role you carry out
Customer service focused
Team player and cando attitude
Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
Experience of working in a busy environment especially during service times
Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant area
Completion of One Compass Welcome Induction Programme and onsite induction
Basic food hygiene and health and safety training gained within first 6 months and refreshed annually
We're currently recruiting a dedicated Vip Butler to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Healthcare on a full time basis, contracted to 35 hours per week.
As a Vip Butler, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert