Wellbing Personal Trainer
- Nuffield Health
- England, Gloucestershire, Gloucester
- £23986.56 - £33296.64 per annum + OTE + gym & healthcare
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Fitness jobs, Fitness Instructor, Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer
- Job Type
- Part Time
Gloucester Fitness and Wellbeing| Fitness | Permanent | Full Time |
Salary between £23,986.56 - £33,296.64 OTE* per annum depending on experience
40 hours per week
If you're a Personal Trainer who's ambitious and caring, you'll love being a part of Nuffield Health. As the UK's largest Healthcare Charity, we offer somewhere you can grow while you're making a lasting difference to people's lives. Plus, we'll give you paid holiday and you won't have to pay a fee to train clients at our facilities.
As a Personal Trainer at our Gloucester Fitness and Wellbeing Gym, you're confident, outgoing and approachable. Whether you've been training for a while or just recently qualified, it's important that you've achieved REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner (or above). A natural communicator, you're great at listening, understanding and explaining things.
As a Personal Trainer, you will:
- Have full access to Nuffield Health's incredible range of services
- Connect with and motivate members to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle
- Be confident about delivering a range of sessions and consultations
- Carry out high-quality inductions, health MOTs, group and personal training sessions, and general gym duties
- Enjoy clear career progression with unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards
- Explore opportunities to progress into a Wellbeing Lead and management roles
We have a selection of contracted gym floor hours to get you started, based on your industry experience and career goals. There is an option to start on more hours to assist your client base growth.
*Salary is based on 40 hours a week, made up of 32 Hours gym floor with 8 hours of PT sessions. As your client base grows, you will drop your gym floor hours to maximise your PT earning potential of up to £33,296.64 OTE.
Please note: PT sessions have a sliding scale, the more you deliver the more your take home earning potential is.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From gym membership to physiotherapy, private healthcare, financial wellbeing advice and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.
- Nuffield Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert