- USA, Massachusetts, Boston
- Up to £27000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
At Nando's, it's the people that make the chicken. We're a family, and as the Assistant Manager you'll work alongside the General Manager to support the team to be the best they can be and deliver an amazing Nando's experience to all our customers.
We would love somebody who motivates and supports the team and knows the business. You're a true people person that takes initiative to grow, while uplifting those around you.
We're looking for:
- An Assistant Manager with previous management experience and bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire, motivate, and engage your team
- You are customer obsessed and excited by the opportunity to deliver perfect PERi-PERi to our customers every time, whether in our restaurants or in their home.
- Someone who is hungry to learn and develop, comfortable with an ever changing, fast paced environment
What's in it for you:
- Superb training and progression opportunities
- Competitive half yearly bonus package
- For every successful friend referred as a manager , you will receive a £1000 reward (if you work in the UK)/€1000 cash (if you work in the ROI)
- 4-week sabbatical after every 5 years
- Free food when you're working (and a great discount when you're not)
- Contributory pension scheme (if you work in the UK only)
At Nando's, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando's. We're committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of. We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can ﬂourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life. We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert