Chef De Partie - London
- Chartwells - Universities
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Bar & Pub jobs, Chef jobs, Chef, Cook, Chef and Cook (Bar & Pub)
- Job Type
- Full Time
What we'll give:
- 27k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- Passionate and aims to cook to the highest quality freshest food possible
- Strong and consistent Chef De Partie background
- Good motivator and able to work well within a team
- Have excellent culinary skills with great attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends and fashions
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Immaculate personal presentation, outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
Chef De Partie - London Southbank University
Salary - 27,000 per annum
Monday - Friday (Occasional Evenings & Weekends)
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and staff. You will be a key part of a team who have a passion for preparing food daily using fresh ingredients. It all starts with enjoyment-great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Chef De Partie to join our catering team at this prestigious University in London.
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside an experienced team of chefs.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert