- Brunning & Price
- Sutton, Macclesfield, Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Package up to £33,500 including TRONC
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
Do you want to work in a fresh food kitchen where menu creativity and innovation are encouraged? Then join us as Sous Chef at Sutton Hall!
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £30,000 per year, plus tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Paid overtime on a 48 hour contract
- Plus great cash tips!
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development with real career progression to a head chef position
- Chef days out to a wide range of suppliers to further develop your knowledge and skills
- Opportunity to move between pubs and grow with the group
- Potential 4 day working week available
Previous experience in catering and hospitality in a restaurant, gastro pub or hotel at Sous Chef or Head Chef level is essential as well as a positive attitude. Working alongside the Head Chef you’ll be responsible for running the kitchen, driving the food culture and keeping your team and our customers engaged with exciting new dishes.
- A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast.
- A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
- A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
- Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
- #bandplife on Instagram
Are you ready to be part of a family where you can genuinely make a difference to our food culture? Then make your next career move as Senior Sous Chef something special and apply now!
Mostly set in rural locations, each of our pubs are unique, preserving their varied characters. We serve cask ales, decent wines, and British dishes complemented by influences from other parts of the world. We believe that classic pubs will never go out of fashion – our owner-operator approach, with the focus firmly on quality and consistency, provides a solid base for expansion.
- Brunning & Price
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert