Bar staff - The Ganton Arms
- Urban Pubs & Bars
- London (Central)
- £12.00 - £14.00 per hour plus tips
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, Team Members
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
The Ganton Arms is currently looking for an experienced FOH Bar Team Member to join the team.
Situated just off London's famous Carnaby street we are a friendly modern gastro pub serving classic and bespoke cocktails, craft beers and a exciting seasonal and small plate menu.
Are you able to work on the bar looking after our guests and delivering an exceptional service? If you are passionate about hospitality, have excellent communication skills and you thrive in a fast-paced environment then get in touch!
- Passionate about providing outstanding service
- A quick learner who can use your own initiative
- Happy working in a high-intensity venue but with a fun-loving team
- Aiming to grow and develop within a fantastic, award-winning company
- Looking to progress to the next level and build your career in a rapidly expanding and versatile business
- Up to £14 per hour incl Tronc
- Career progression and promotion opportunities with regular new openings
- 30% discount on the total bill at our Pubs, bars and restaurant
- 10% off Gym membership
- 30% off grooming and hair salons
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Who We Are:
Part of the award-winning Urban Pubs & Bars (Publican Awards Best Managed Pubs 1-50), a fast-growing independent hospitality group with an incredible and diverse range of pubs, bars and restaurants all with their own individual identity.
We're a growing brand of independent pubs, bars & restaurants in the heart of London.
Urban Pubs & Bars was founded in 2014 by Nick Bring and Malcolm Heap and has since expanded to an estate of 40 pubs, bars and restaurants across London.
Our ethos focuses on acquiring the best sites in the right locations and recruiting exceptional operators who are as passionate about food and drink as we are. Establishing the right offer and investing in the right areas is key, whilst devoting tine and attention to the team that operate those sites is a major part of that investment.
We're always looking for talented people to join our team. If you're enthusiastic, full of energy, love being around people and have a passion for all things hospitality, then apply.
Apply for Bar staff - The Ganton Arms
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert