Linen Porter - Central London
- Royal Lancaster Hotel
- Central London
- £11.33 per hour + Bonus
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Housekeeper, Housekeeping & Maintenance, Room Attendant
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
Linen Porter - Central London
#Join Our Happiness
Are you the type of person who gets out of bed on the right side daily? If so, we’d like you to come and join our happiness as Linen Porter.
Here at Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it’s our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude. We are always on the lookout for development opportunities, and moments to grow while helping our colleagues reach their potential and opening the door to their next opportunity.
As a “We Always Care” employer, you will be provided with tailored development plans, training, and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
Joining our independently owned and 5–star hotel as one of our Linen Porter, you will help to build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
- Service Charge from Room Revenue
- Employee discounts of up to 50% on food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentarily
- Refer a friend bonus
- Workplace pension schemes
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
As a Linen Porter you will be working within the within our Housekeeping family, you will find yourself surrounded by a supportive and fun team all collaborating and working towards tailor made guest experiences. You will report directly to the Director of Accommodation Services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Segregate dirty linen coming down through the linen chute.
- Separate all items which are washed in house ( face cloths, bathrobes, shower curtains).
- Segregate clean and dirty table linen.
- Load and unload skips with clean and dirty linen.
- Keep the Linen Room area clean and tidy at all times.
- Separate any lost property items found between a dirty linen and to bring this items immediately to the Accommodation Services office.
- Deliver clean linen to the pantries on all floors.
- Bring down from the pantries all rejected linen and to ensure that all rejects are kept in the special skip.
- Ensure that all waste and recyclable matter is removed from the Laundry area.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Laundry Manager.
Royal Lancaster London is based at Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY and the closest tube station is Lancaster gate on the central line underground.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK.
We’re more concerned with what’s in the glass not whether it’s half full or empty so come and pour some happiness into yours by joining our award winning family!
Apply for Linen Porter - Central London
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert