Facilities Team Member - The O2
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- Up to £10.08 per hour, with the opportunity to earn up to £10.58 per hour through bonus
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
About The Role
Are you a dab-hand in DIY and general maintenance?
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Facilities Team Member, in return you'll get:
- the opportunity to earn an extra 50p per hour, paid to you every month
- access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes
- optional pension plan
- additional days holiday with length of service up to five days
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
We need a highly motivated, Facilities Team Member who can work alongside our centre team. You'll need to maintain high standards of our centres and ensure our lanes are in full operation. You’ll also be liaising with both the team and the customers about any faults they experience while at the centre.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, you will be trained on everything you need to know. You will be given a thorough induction and ongoing training and development to set you up for success, as well as ongoing development and career opportunities should you wish to take the next step into management.
Your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
To be a successful Facilities Team Member, we’ll want to see:
- Great customer service, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, supportive, and helpful team player
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Being on the ball when it comes to spotting and resolving a problem
- A proactive approach, maintaining our equipment and centre to the highest standards
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 69 centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini-golf brand, Puttstars, added to the portfolio, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.
Bowling. Mini golf. Arcades and more. People across the UK come to us to celebrate their special days and enjoy their time off. If you can make every experience memorable for them and fun for you, this is the place to be.
So, what’s it like to be part of the Hollywood Bowl Group? In three words: supported, family, fun. From our Team Members to Managers, everyone can thrive off of each other every single day. Working together to motivate, progress and make the best possible experience for our people and our customers.
Our amazing teams are at the heart of our business, ensuring that through impeccable service, knowledge and a high-energy approach, our customer experience is the best it can be. However, our dedication doesn’t stop there. We are as passionate about our employees as we are about our customers. We build our teams with the most energetic and engaging individuals who share our values and are proud to be part of our culture. In return, we provide them with a fun and supportive environment with opportunities to develop a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Are you ready? Lets roll…
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- 01442 952 510
Focus 31, West Wing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert