Event Sales Team Member - Rochdale
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Up to £10.00 per hour, with the opportunity to earn up to £11 per hour through bonus
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
About The Role
Are you sales-driven with experience in maximising opportunities to increase revenue?
Are you looking for a role to shape and influence business turnover?
Are you looking for a company that is financially stable with great growth and earning potential?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as our Events Sales Team Member, and in return you’ll get:
- 50% off food when you are working
- optional pension plan
- Extra days holiday with length of service up to five days
- Ongoing training and development
- Free bowling / golf game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family
- Chance to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
Based at our Puttstars Centre, you will be responsible for identifying and maximising opportunities to increase revenue of the centre, through targeted sales and events.
In this role, you will be:
- Developing a sales and marketing plan for the centre
- Working alongside Regional Managers and Centre Managers to help achieve sales targets and objectives
- Producing sales and customer feedback reports
- Ensuring all events are well communicated to teams
- Communicating with Centre Managers with up-to-date bookings and events
- Keeping in touch with local competitor sales activity and utilising this information to create strategies accordingly
To be successful, we would like to see:
- Relevant sales or marketing experience
- Passion and understanding of UK leisure or hospitality
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven ability to be self-starting; working on own initiative
- Great organisational skills
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 69 centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini-golf brand, Puttstars, added to the portfolio, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.
Bowling. Mini golf. Arcades and more. People across the UK come to us to celebrate their special days and enjoy their time off. If you can make every experience memorable for them and fun for you, this is the place to be.
So, what’s it like to be part of the Hollywood Bowl Group? In three words: supported, family, fun. From our Team Members to Managers, everyone can thrive off of each other every single day. Working together to motivate, progress and make the best possible experience for our people and our customers.
Our amazing teams are at the heart of our business, ensuring that through impeccable service, knowledge and a high-energy approach, our customer experience is the best it can be. However, our dedication doesn’t stop there. We are as passionate about our employees as we are about our customers. We build our teams with the most energetic and engaging individuals who share our values and are proud to be part of our culture. In return, we provide them with a fun and supportive environment with opportunities to develop a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Are you ready? Lets roll…
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- 01442 952 510
Focus 31, West Wing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert