Regional Technician - Poole (Branksome)
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- Poole, Dorset
- Competitive salary plus great benefits & bonus scheme
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
About The Role
Do you have experience in a technical multisite role?
Are you looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further?
Are you looking for a fun and dynamic business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Regional Technician, in return you’ll get:
- the opportunity to earn a market-competitive performance bonus
- 50% off food when you are working
- optional pension plan
- 28 days holiday - increases with length of service
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free bowling / golf game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- well-being support and training
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
As our Regional Technician, reporting to the Regional Technical Manager, you'll be field-based, supporting centres within your region with the repairs equipment faults and preventative maintenance of:
- Tenpin bowling pinspotting/setting machines
- Lanes and approaches
- Lane machines
- Scoring computers and associated equipment
- Other ancillary equipment
- Building Maintenance
As well as:
- Training and supervising the technical teams, supporting their progression through coaching and personal development plans
- Maintaining positive working relationships with the Regional/Centre Mangers & technical/facilities teams
- Assisting with major installations on an ad hoc basis
If you have at least 3 years’ experience in a senior technical multisite role, and outstanding customer service, then we would love to hear from you!
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 69 centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini-golf brand, Puttstars, added to the portfolio, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.
Bowling. Mini golf. Arcades and more. People across the UK come to us to celebrate their special days and enjoy their time off. If you can make every experience memorable for them and fun for you, this is the place to be.
So, what’s it like to be part of the Hollywood Bowl Group? In three words: supported, family, fun. From our Team Members to Managers, everyone can thrive off of each other every single day. Working together to motivate, progress and make the best possible experience for our people and our customers.
Our amazing teams are at the heart of our business, ensuring that through impeccable service, knowledge and a high-energy approach, our customer experience is the best it can be. However, our dedication doesn’t stop there. We are as passionate about our employees as we are about our customers. We build our teams with the most energetic and engaging individuals who share our values and are proud to be part of our culture. In return, we provide them with a fun and supportive environment with opportunities to develop a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Are you ready? Lets roll…
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- 01442 952 510
Focus 31, West Wing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert