Assistant Manager - Lakeside
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- Grays, Essex
- Up to £26,000 per annum, plus £4,000 OTE bonus & great benefits
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
About The Role
Are you a highly motivated, engaging manager?
Are you looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as an Assistant Manager, in return you’ll get:
- The opportunity to earn an extra £1 per hour, paid to you every month, as part of our monthly bonus scheme
- The opportunity to earn a centre outperformance bonus
- A 40-hour contract, plus additional pay for any extra shifts you work
- 50% off food when you are working
- One in four weekends off
- Optional pension plan
- 28 days holiday & additional days holiday with length of service
- Access to our in-house Centre Manager in Training programme and apprenticeships
- Free games vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family
- The opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
When joining Hollywood Bowl Group as an Assistant Manager, you will receive a thorough induction, to set you up for success and make sure you are fully trained across all areas of the busy centre, including the lanes, the bar and diner, and the amusements area.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, you will be at the very centre of the Hollywood Bowl experience, to support the effective operation of the business, injecting fun and positivity into the team and enhancing the customer journey.
The role is varied and exciting; your responsibilities will range from coaching and mentoring the team, and running an exceptional operation, front-of-house, to supporting the General Manager back-of-house in delivering on centre goals and financial targets.
You will be responsible for guaranteeing that your centre has the best standards and service in the industry to ensure the centre is a safe and fun environment for our customers.
To be successful you will have:
- Management experience, ideally within the leisure, hospitality, or retail industry
- A passion for customer service
- Evidence of inspiring and developing large teams
- A willingness to work nights and weekends
- Desire for success
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 69 centres across the UK, operating under the Hollywood Bowl and Puttstars brands, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.
Bowling. Mini golf. Arcades and more. People across the UK come to us to celebrate their special days and enjoy their time off. If you can make every experience memorable for them and fun for you, this is the place to be.
So, what’s it like to be part of the Hollywood Bowl Group? In three words: supported, family, fun. From our Team Members to Managers, everyone can thrive off of each other every single day. Working together to motivate, progress and make the best possible experience for our people and our customers.
Our amazing teams are at the heart of our business, ensuring that through impeccable service, knowledge and a high-energy approach, our customer experience is the best it can be. However, our dedication doesn’t stop there. We are as passionate about our employees as we are about our customers. We build our teams with the most energetic and engaging individuals who share our values and are proud to be part of our culture. In return, we provide them with a fun and supportive environment with opportunities to develop a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Are you ready? Lets roll…
- Hollywood Bowl Group
- 01442 952 510
Focus 31, West Wing
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert