Team Leader - The Rising Sun, St Mawes
- St Austell Brewery
- £11.00 - £11.50 per hour plus live in accommodation
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Team Leader
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you already an experienced bar or waiting team member looking for an opportunity to progress or working as a supervisor or team leader and considering a new challenge? Join our team and you’ll be supporting passionate people who do much more than serve and pour.
St. Austell Brewery is recruiting staff to join one of our flagship inns, The Rising Sun in the picturesque village of St Mawes. It is a great time to join, as the venue has recently gone through a full refurbishment and is looking ahead to the spring/summer season with the potential for you to bring fresh ideas.
As part of the refurbishment, the staff accommodation has had a full refit with 2 modern, fully furnished and equipped flats. The refurbishment has injected character into the site and reflects the history of creative culture in St Mawes. The renovation has made the venue a real community pub while the new look of the rooms were designed to provide guests with and authentic getaway retreat experience.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and wanting to continue developing within their career. Joining the family at The Rising Sun is the perfect place to help develop the business and push your career to new heights.
What we offer …
- Live in accommodation
- 30% off food and drink and 50% off overnight stays in our pubs
- A free two-night stay in our pubs every year.
- Discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
- Great training and opportunities to progress
- Free food while you’re on shift
- Family-friendly, flexible working
- Paid time off to volunteer
Our Team Leaders…
- You’re passionate about working with your team to deliver excellence
- You take responsibility, ensuring your shift runs smoothly
- You’re a role model for your team, sharing your enthusiasm and knowledge
We’d love you to join our family!
Apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we’ll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won’t be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.
Apply for Team Leader - The Rising Sun, St Mawes
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert