Bar Staff - The Rising Sun, St Mawes
- St Austell Brewery
- £9.50 - £10.50 per hour plus tips
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, Team Members
- Job Type
- Full Time
Do you want to work in a fun, fast paced environment as part of a talented team? Join us as one of our bar or waiting team and you’ll be joining passionate people who do much more than serve and pour; you’ll enjoy building relationships with our regulars whilst providing memorable experiences to delight our visitors.
St. Austell Brewery is recruiting staff to join one of our flagship inns, The Rising Sun in the picturesque village of St Mawes. It is a great time to join, as the venue has recently gone through a full £3M refurbishment. The refurbishment has injected character into the site and reflects the history of creative culture in St Mawes. The renovation has made the venue a real community pub while the new look of the rooms were designed to provide guests with and authentic getaway retreat experience.
The Rising Sun is an inspiring place to start your hospitality career or continue in your development.
What we offer …
- Subsidised Ferry card for staff needing to travel over from Falmouth
- 30% off food and drink and 50% off overnight stays in our pubs
- A free two-night stay in our pubs every year.
- Discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
- Great training and opportunities to progress
- Free food while you’re on shift
- Family-friendly, flexible working
- Paid time off to volunteer
Our Team …
- Are passionate about creating a warm welcome for everyone
- Take pride in keeping everywhere clean and tidy
- Are key to keeping our front of house running seamlessly
We’d love you to join our family!
Apply now or contact email@example.com for more informationAdditional info:
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we’ll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won’t be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.
Apply for Bar Staff - The Rising Sun, St Mawes
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert