Public Area Attendant - Accommodation Services - The Landmark London
- The Landmark Hotel
- London (Central)
- Up to £25880.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Hotel jobs, Room Attendant
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Landmark London is looking for you to be our Public Area Attendant!
Do you want to join an energetic and fun team that works hard and plays hard? If so, we would like you to come and join us as a Public Area Attendant at The Landmark London.
We are located opposite Marylebone train and tube station and a short walk from Baker Street and Edgware Road Stations.
It is important to us that everyone in the team brings positive energy to support our happy and fun environment.
We are always looking to continuously improve our business and ourselves and have access to tailored development plans, apprenticeships and world-class management development programmes.
Some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy as a Public Area Attendant are:
Salary - Approx. £25,880.00 (incl. service charge) + paid overtime
· 28 paid holiday increasing with service.
· Free meals.
· Pension with company contributions.
· 50% discount in all our restaurants.
· Additional discounts on hotel stays and Spa in all our hotels.
· Season ticket loan.
· Recommend a Friend incentive.
· 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing.
· Bike to work scheme.
· Uniforms provided and laundered complimentary.
· Apprentice programmes.
· Educational sponsorship for specialist subjects.
· Opportunity to join our taskforces to contribute to the business focuses, community and environment.
· Employee Assistance Programme.
· Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
We are currently looking for a passionate Public Area Attendant, to join our Accommodation Services Department on a permanent basis, to join us in consistently delivering memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
We are …
· #11 best company to work for in The Best Companies to Work For list
· One of the best hotels in London
· A Leading Hotels of the World member
· Investors in People Platinum - the first hotel in the world!
· 5 red stars
· 2 rosettes
· London Healthy workplace Award by the Mayor of London
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital member of the team and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure we all have an enriching and rewarding journey whilst at the Landmark London.
If you feel this Public Area Attendant role is for you, please apply today!
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK
All advertised salaries are inclusive of basic salary and a non-contractual /discretionary service charge
The Landmark London is a five-star oasis of luxury and calm.
The Landmark London sits in the heart of Central London, the crowning jewel of the fashionable Marylebone neighbourhood, with many fascinating places to visit right on our doorstep.
The Landmark London is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World and was the first hotel in the world to be awarded Investors in People Platinum by achieving the highest score in accommodation business sector globally. In August 2020 the hotel’s efforts and investment in our team member’s health and wellbeing was recognised by the Mayor of London with the London Healthy Workplace Award.
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital team member and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure that they have both an enriching and rewarding journey with us.
- The Landmark Hotel
Apply for Public Area Attendant - Accommodation Services - The Landmark London
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert