- Brunning & Price
- Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Package up to £40,000 including Tronc
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
Fresh food; menu creativity; flexibility; realistic and achievable budgets... sound like your perfect list of ingredients?
Then join us as Head Chef at The Nelson Inn, Harrogate!
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £38,000 per year, plus tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Profit share paid monthly based on your pub’s performance
- Plus great cash tips!
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Chef days out to a wide range of suppliers to further develop your knowledge and skills
- Opportunity to move between pubs and grow with the group
Our kitchens are dynamic, fast-paced and high volume so you will have experience of being a head chef, chef manager or kitchen manager in a busy, premium fresh food environment. You will be responsible for the food culture within your pub, working closely with the pub manager to drive the business forward creating and developing your own menus. We are looking for a confident leader who will nurture their team and create an inclusive and supportive environment. You’ll also need excellent business acumen to manage a well-run kitchen, keeping on top of your stock, GPs and labour controls.
- A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast
- A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
- A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
- Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
- #bandplife on Instagram
Are you ready to be part of a family where you can genuinely make a contribution to the food culture? Then make your next career move a Head Chef position with Brunning and Price. Apply now!
Mostly set in rural locations, each of our pubs are unique, preserving their varied characters. We serve cask ales, decent wines, and British dishes complemented by influences from other parts of the world. We believe that classic pubs will never go out of fashion – our owner-operator approach, with the focus firmly on quality and consistency, provides a solid base for expansion.
- Brunning & Price
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert