Senior Receptionist Administrator - Roodlane Medical
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK's largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care.
Location: 47 Nottingham Place, Marylebone
Contract: Permanent and full-time - 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday (covering shifts between 07:45 and 18:15 on rotational basis). Weekend and bank holiday working may be required, depending on business needs.
Salary Range: 26,000-27,500 - dependent upon skills and experience
We will look after you with a very attractive salary, private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards.
Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses
The Impact you will have:
We have an exceptional role for you. In the position of Senior Receptionist Administrator, you will be accountable for management of Front of House within your clinic, whilst working collaboratively with other senior receptionists across the wider sites in the organisation to deliver an effective service to our customers. You will be providing support to the Registered Manager and doctors and responsible for the line management of Reception staff at your site, ensuring continual development and coaching to facilitate a high-quality patient journey.
Although working as part of a team on sites, this role will involve some lone working (short periods) when opening/closing clinics and at lunchtimes.
You will have the opportunity to
- Welcome all patients, visitors and staff to the Front of House area, providing information and dealing with enquiries in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Booking appointments correctly and accurately for all type of appointments requested face to face or for follow up appointments
- Processing all payments, issue of invoice as necessary and update of cashbook spreadsheets and being accountable for any transaction processed
- Accurate registration and update of patient details on the relevant practice management systems
- Providing support to the bookings team by taking calls and booking GP appointments by phone when requested
- Line management, coaching and mentoring of your team.
In this role you will learn from our leading experts and will contribute to the vital care of our patients, as a valued member of the HCA Group.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has;
- Good general level of education
- Computer literate
- Previous reception experience is essential, ideally within healthcare
- Previous people management experiment desirable
- Proven ability to work flexibly and accurately with changing priorities and deliver a confidential and high-quality customer-focused service.
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Senior Receptionist Administrator and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and uploading a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert