EHR Digital Programme Medical Change Lead - 1 London Bridge
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
Job Title:EHR Digital Programme - Medical Change Leads X3
- Location:1 London Bridge with expectation to visit other sites
- Salary Range: Competitive
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract 2- 2.5 years
- Reporting to: CMIO
- Hours; Office hours, Monday-Friday, full time 37.5 hours per week
We are actively recruiting for X3 EHR Digital Programme Medical Change Lead's
- Medical Cancer Service Lines
- Inpatient and Medical Service Lines
- Surgical Service Lines
HCA Healthcare UK.
It is a hugely exciting time for our organisation.Complex Care healthcare providers, across the US and UK, built on over 50 years of experience.To continue our success, we ha ve made significant investments in enhancing effectiveness and alignment as a group we are implementing a real time end-to-end Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform.
A multi-million-pound investment, and part of our long-term digital transformation initiative. Focused on advancing our technology and integrating web-based navigation, this EHR will allow HCA UK clinicians and colleagues to enhance patient safety, quality and care.
We are investing in a new project team bespoke workforce, 292 new colleagues, focused on digital change management, transforming work practices, across the UK 30 sites, including Primary and Secondary Care.
In summary the Medical Change Lead is:
- A change leader focusing on one of the 3 medical workstreams within the HCA UK division wide transformational programme that will introduce new ways of working for clinicians and colleagues, providing front-line patient care through a new Electronic Health Record system.
- This is a non-clinical role but will be responsible for supporting clinical teams. The role holder will lead, facilitate and be responsible for change management activities required to support the implementation of new EHR systems/technologies and related processes associated primarily (but not exclusively) to clinical processes across the HCA UK.
- The post-holder will work with key stakeholder groups (clinical and non-clinical) and facilitate contribution from staff across the HCA UK to develop business and process change and support new improved ways of working to optimise the realisation of benefits.
Specific deliverables and top priorities for this role are:
- Experience of leading a team within the medical workstream, motivating and directing to hit key milestone project goals and objectives.
- Accountability for the Change Management Plan for assigned medical area.
- Working across all sites of HCA, building relationships with key medical stakeholders including senior management teams and consultants, to be lead responsible for process mapping change
- Exhaust and execute standardisations of existing patient systems and directly lead support to design, build, implement, test and evaluate the new EHR digital platform.
- Active oversight of Implementation and transition to BAU
- Pro-active management of risks and issues and adherence to programme governance
- Developing tracking for benefit realisation to feed into the programme benefits
Successful candidates will need:
- Registered GMC Medical Professional with experience in NHS or UK Private healthcare.
- Exceptional knowledge of patient pathways, including patient referrals and partnership with private consultants.
- Previous lead responsibility for large scale change management projects involving senior management teams and Clinicians
- Experienced in process re-design, writing standing operating procedures, SOPs or policies and audits.
- Ideally, experience of an EHR implementation but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Experience people leader with line management experience.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert