Revenue Integrity Officer - Corporate
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Sales Assistant, Travel & Culture, Sales Executive
- Job Type
- Full Time
This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK's largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care.
Job Title: Revenue Integrity Officer
Location: 2 Cavendish Square. London & hybrid*
Employer: HCA Healthcare UK
Team: Revenue Cycle
Salary: Competitive with a range of exceptional benefits
Employment package extras: We will look after you with a very attractive salary, private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards. Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.
Shifts/Pattern or work: 37.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday / * Hybrid - Min 2 days per week in the office
*Hybrid working will be offered once an initial induction period (minimum of 4 weeks) has been completed in our central London offices.
We have an exceptional role for you, in the position of Revenue Integrity Officer.
Working within the Revenue Integrity team, a key function that provides guidance to Revenue Cycle Shared Services and facility clinical teams, promoting accurate charging and optimised revenue capture.
This role will be responsible for investigating and resolving revenue queries with internal and external stakeholders as well as proactively identifying and mitigating areas of potential leakage.
We are looking for individuals who are working within private healthcare at the moment and have a passion for problem solving with an analytical mindset. You will be used to working within a complex business and managing multiple stakeholder relationships. With experience of interpretation and analysis of financial data and revenue cycle reports and love to identify and solve problems.
The Impact you will have:
- Identify and catalogue areas of potential leakage and assist in the implementation of corrective measures, whilst driving continuous process improvement and identifying potential automation opportunities.
- Contribute quality data to charge audit, whilst identifying and investigating trends driving inaccurate revenue capture.
- Central management of patient account queries including collections, customer service and payment compliance as well as other revenue/charging queries
- Identify and measure root cause issues and collaborate with facility colleagues to implement corrective measures, whilst providing support to facility / department colleagues on extraction and understanding clinical charging data.
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders internally and externally.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has;
- Experience of working within the private healthcare sector.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Experience of analysing, producing and interrogating financial data.
- An effective problem solver
- Highly proficient to advanced IT skills, especially Excel and MS Office packages.
- Experience of using Meditech (desirable not essential)
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A team player with strong communications and able to build collaborate and effective relationships.
HCA UK is at a hugely exciting time for our organisation. We are pioneers in providing healthcare solutions to our patients as part of an established US healthcare organisation built on over 50 years of experience and we continue to deliver on ambitious growth plans. You will be joining an organisation with award-winning recognition for delivering patient care rated as outstanding. Our plans ensure we continue to do so by offering career packages, that elevate potential and ensure that all our colleagues are trained to the highest standards and are part of an exceptional service culture.
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Revenue Integrity Officer and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and upload a cv.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert