Credit Control Officer - Roodlane Medical Service Centre
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Financial & Support jobs, Accounts Assistant, Credit Controller, Financial Controller
- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Location: Trigg House, Prestatyn. North Wales / Hybrid
Employer: HCA Healthcare UK
Salary: Compensation Grade 2
One of our colleagues is off to off to start their next life adventure (retiring), We have an exception role for you, in the position of Credit Control Officer.
You will be responsible for Managing the credit control reports with a focus to resolving aged debt. This will involve communication with client finance contacts and presenting the unpaid aged debts.
Resolution of the unpaid debt will require the Credit Control Officer to communicate with multi departments within HCA to resolve any client billing queries, whilst delivering the exceptional customer experience that we are famous for. You will also ensure that sales invoices are sent out to clients in a way that aligns to the agreed contract requirements, making sure that month end duties are fulfilled and revenue is correctly stated whilst supporting both internal and external auditing.
Shifts/Pattern or work: 37.5 hours / Hybrid
The Impact you will have:
- Produce timely and accurate reporting of unpaid client debt
- Keep accurate records of client interaction and status of unpaid bill resolution
- To liaise with colleagues to address any booking/invoicing issues in order to provide accurate bills to clients for payment
- To correct/address any recurring billing inaccuracies by direct action or with support from colleagues
- Escalate critical client issues with Client Relations/CFO/Finance management
- Produce timely and accurate invoices and ensure these are paid by the client and follow up and correct invoice errors as quickly as possible to ensure revenue flow is not affected
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has;
- At least 5 years accounting experience including strong double entry skill-set.
- Experience within private healthcare or related industries
- Experience in customer service environment with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Practical knowledge and experience using MS excel and other office software.
If you are interested in the role of Credit Control Officer, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and upload a cv.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert