Theatre Administrator - The Princess Grace Hospital
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK's largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care.
Salary - Competitive + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
"We will look after you with a very attractive salary, private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards. Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses."
Contract: Permanent, Full-time, 37.5 hours
Location - The Princess Grace Hospital
About the Role:
To undertake the administrative duties to ensure the clinical staff are supported in the theatre department.
Input data as required to ensure correct entry onto the National Joint Registry, Breast Register & other relevant utilisation/ mapping tools.
- Provide clerical support to the Theatre Manager & Theatre Staff as deemed necessary
- Update the Facility scheduler on a daily basis
- Ensure correct entry of information onto the National Joint Registry of the data for monitoring of Hip / Knee / Shoulder surgery undertaken in the unit.
- Ensure correct data entry of data for breast implant surgery onto the National Breast register
- Welcome all Consultants, visitors and staff to the Reception Area. Provide information and deal with their enquiries in a friendly, professional manner as trained at all times
- Answer telephone promptly, enunciating clearly the greeting (Good Morning/Afternoon) followed by the name of the organization.
- Good verbal and non verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous Clerical/administrative skills and experience
- Organisational skills
- To be able to work towards deadlines and deliver objectives
- Commitment to and ability to work well as part of a team, both within the Department and across the Group
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Theatre Administrator and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and a portal access where you can upload your cv and track your application progress.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert