PSG Area Operations Manager - Corporate
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Fitness jobs, Area Manager (Fitness), Operations Manager, Nutrition, Health & Wellness
- Job Type
- Full Time
This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK's largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care.
Location: Corporate, 02 Cavendish Square
Contract: Permanent and 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive depending on experience and skills
Employment Package: We will look after you with private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards.
Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.
About the Role
Are you passionate about working in healthcare and ready to advance your career and work in a thriving and supportive workplace?
HCA Healthcare UK has an exciting opportunity for an Area Operations Manager to join our dynamic team.
As an Area Operations Manager, you will lead, manage, and develop medical practices to provide an efficient, seamless service to all its customers. This will include day to day operations, managing staff, implementing efficient patient throughput processes, business development, budget management, monitoring consultant activity, and maximising patient revenue streams.
Ideally we are looking for someone with:
- Previous significant experience in a healthcare or clinic setting management, or managing a Private Medical Practice.
- Experience of and success at communicating with and managing/supervising people.
- Experience of working in teams and able to promote teamwork and employee motivation.
- Financial management experience including understanding of spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of practice management software (DGL and/or MedDBase preferred)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong leadership skills
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as an Area Operations Manager and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2 minute questionnaire and a portal access where you can upload your CV and track your application progress.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert