Business Development Lead - The Harley Street Clinic
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
Business Development Lead
The Harley Street Clinic, W1G 8BJ
Full time, 37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday
Salary - Competitive + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Business Development Lead is responsible for acting as liaison for all Consultants at the Hospital, and for developing and retaining referrals from these Consultants for all areas of service delivery. The role is responsible for both the appropriate recruitment of new Consultants to HCA Facilities, and the ongoing maintenance of relationships with Consultants who already have a practice at HCA - albeit as a sole user or split user of HCA private hospitals and another private provider.
The role will also work with the Primary Care Business Development Lead to support the delivery of the hospital's primary care strategy including acting as a liaison to primary care partners and support the identification and delivery of new opportunities through effective market analysis and lead generation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the CEO, Hospital Executive team and Head of Business Development evaluate, analyse, and interpret current consultant referral patterns and trends.
- Work with Head of Business to ensure appropriate recruitment strategies are in place to support growth and development of services at the hospital.
- Work alongside the Head of Business Development to ensure the hospitals existing Consultant body is kept updated of any service developments and have a designated point of contact to help support and develop their practice with HCA.
- Responsible for maintenance and ongoing management of consultant agreements in liaison with Head of Business Development, Legal, Finance and Contracts Departments.
- To manage market intelligence gained - and logged either using agreed reporting mechanisms and/or via CRM system.
- An ability to work flexibly, including some unsocial hours, are integral to the role and maintaining appropriate links and access to the consultants.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years' experience working in a senior sales based role
- Previous hospital based clinical/ operational experience would be an advantage
- Able to work on own initiative, pro-active and able to cope in changing environments
- Goal orientated and results driven
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent IT skills: competency using all MS office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert