Patient Access Officer - The Wellington Hospital
- HCA Healthcare
- Wellington, Somerset
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK's largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care.
Location: The Wellington Hospital, St John's Wood
Contract: Permanent & full time - varied shifts between a mix of early shifts (7:30-15:30) or late shifts (12:00-20:00) or long days (07:30-20:00)
Salary: 25,000 per annum dependent on skills & experience
25 days annual leave and 8 days bank holiday.
Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow your career with us.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join HCA UK, as our Patient Access Officer to provide a comprehensive range of patient administrative and coordination services within our private patient-exclusive facility. You will be part of an experienced team offering lots of support to focus on the patient journey.
- Duties will vary, but this role requires exceptional IT skills, accuracy and attention to detail to ensure our private patients are receiving a first-class patient experience and admissions and payments are operating seamlessly.
- This is a valued 'hands-on;' busy position which updates our Medical Consultants, and responds promptly to patient and third-party requests, keeping all parties fully informed of any deviation to the patient journey.
- You will be heavily involved in operating our bespoke patient database, registering patients, and updating payment methods, including managing transactions and receipts and maintaining all private patient records.
- In addition to the administration, there is lots of coordinating and facilitating, Radiology, Cardiology, Physiotherapy and other outpatient bookings including consultation appointments for Consultants.
Successful candidates will need:
- Previous administrative experience, ideally in private healthcare, or healthcare patient bookings or admissions.
- Exceptional IT skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task, coordinate multiple priorities, meet deadlines and act on instruction quickly to support patients and consultants.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and portal access where you can upload your CV and track your application progress.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert