Inventory Analyst - Bicester
- HCA Healthcare
- Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Location: HCA Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Employer: HCA Healthcare UK.
Team: Supply Chain
Salary: Competitive - Up to 40k / dependent upon skills and experience
Fixed Term Contract - 3 months
The Impact you will have:
We have an exception role for you, in the position of Inventory Analyst - 3-month FTC
here at HCA above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. This role is key to ensuring that all of our facilities have access to the right Supplies and equipment whenever they need it, in order to fulfil this mission. Due to increase demand on our supply chain and ongoing business growth we are moving our distribution centre from Bicester (Oxfordshire) to Leighton Buzzard (Bedfordshire) We need someone working within warehouse inventory at the moment with exceptional analytical and excel skills to support a seamless transition.
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for managing and optimizing all warehouse inventory levels for a consolidated warehouse while achieving the company's service level goal. Inventory accuracy is the job of all warehouse associates. You will be responsible to make sure correct data is collected from various sources and presented to key stakeholders with the results.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Maintain accurate inventory levels with an emphasis on service levels and inventory turns.
- Utilize system reports and knowledge of warehouse activities to maintain accurate inventory records.
- Communicate all significant inventory information to the Warehousing & Logistics Manager, Supervisors and other management to help facilitate shortage detection.
- Provide leadership and perform physical inventory counts during semi-annual physical inventory.
- Evaluate inventory levels, adjusting inventory min/max/reorder levels, safety stock, lead times, and inventory formulas to ensure sufficient supply to meet customers' needs while maintaining targeted inventory turns.
- Interface with and propose solutions to the Warehousing & Logistics Manager and Director of CSC Operations regarding all issues relating to inventory.
- Review and analyse all changes to product conversions, deletions and additions to determine impact on inventory requirements.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
In this role you will learn from our leading experts and will contribute the vital care of our patients, as a valued member of the HCA Group.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has;
- Exceptional excel skill, to include V look Up, Sum IF, Pivot tables and formulas
- Must have a Knowledge of WMS software.
- Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties.
- PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and others as required.
- Desirable to have experience in using Power BI
- Must have analytical and mathematical skills to be able to analyse deviations from production schedules and discrepancies in inventory.
- Must be able to think innovatively to help solve routine inventory related problems and make suggestions for improvement.
HCA UK is at a hugely exciting time for our organisation. We are pioneers in providing healthcare solutions to our patients as part of an established US healthcare organisation built on over 50 years of experience and we continue to deliver on ambitious growth plans. You will be joining an organisation with award-winning recognition for delivering patient care rated as outstanding. Our plans ensure we continue to do so by offering career packages, that elevate potential and ensure that all our colleagues are trained to the highest standards and are part of an exceptional service culture.
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as an Inventory Analyst and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and upload a cv.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert