Consultant Liaison Officer - The Wilmslow Hospital
- HCA Healthcare
- Wilmslow, Cheshire
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
Consultant Liaison Officer
Location - The Wilmslow Hospital - 52 Alderley Road, Wilmslow
Cheshire, SK9 1NY
Shifts: Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30, Full Time, 37.5 Hours
Salary - 35,000 - 45,000 Depending on the experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
About the Role
The Consultant Liaison Officer will be responsible for developing and implementing the hospital business plan and activities, driving GP referrals and consultant recruitment and retention. As well as be a part of development of the hospital product and service initiatives in response to market conditions/demands. Also, Consultant Liaison Officer requires to manage the Compliance officer.
Duties are not limited to;
- Develop and implement hospital (and satellite centres) business & marketing plan
- To increase overall consultant satisfaction by way of strategic communication and liaison functions
- Complete follow-up meetings with consultants, practice managers, and/or other providers
- To implement hospital communication strategies maximising PR opportunities
- To manage a consultant contact management database for each consultant - tracking key motivators for this consultant.
- Prepare and present monthly reports
- Support ongoing credentialing compliance for Consultants & direct line management of Compliance officer
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience working with healthcare management team
- Excellent IT skills: competency using all MS office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous hospital based clinical/ operational experience would be an advantage
- Able to work on own initiative, pro-active and to cope in changing environments
About The Wilmslow Hospital
The Wilmslow Hospital, part of HCA Healthcare, offers rapid local access to the best possible private hospital care, thanks to teams of highly experienced expert consultants and nurses. The Wilmslow Hospital, is dedicated to delivering world-class healthcare, the place is packed with cutting edge, state-of-the-art tech to ensure patients get the most accurate diagnosis and treatments.
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as a Consultant Liaison Officer and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and a portal access where you can upload your cv and track your application progress.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert