GP Relationship Manager - Corporate
- HCA Healthcare
- London, Greater London
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Financial & Support jobs, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing jobs, Field sales, Marketing
- Job Type
- Full Time
GP Relationship Manager- Patient Referrals
HCA UK is at a hugely exciting time for our organisation. We are pioneers in providing healthcare solutions to our private patients as part of an established US healthcare organisation built on over 50 years of experience.
We are continuing our ambitious growth plans, expanding our sales teams, recruiting X2 GP Relationship Managers (business developers) to ensure, London's General Practitioners are referring private patients to our elite Hospital sites within the HCA group.
The Relationship Manager role is a field-based sales position, accountable for delivering targeted patient referrals from GPs. The role will entail meeting and greeting GP Partners and Practice managers, generating interest from their private patients to ensure any patient ongoing diagnostics, investigations, treatments or surgeries are followed through to HCA Healthcare UK services.
- Competitive Basic 40000 per annum, up to 40% bonus, 6,000 car allowance plus mileage, and business travel allowance.
- Permanent and full time (37.5 hours per week)
Private medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (which increases with years of service), plus a vast range of employee benefits, such as life insurance and critical care cover.
Prospect and Deliver New Referrers:
- GP Specific: Develop a thorough understand the mix of GP Principles (Owners), Sessional GP's and Locum GP's within your territory
- Target and secure new referrer relationships for existing/new facilities, service lines, treatments.
- Support local marketing plans as HCA UK rolls out new facilities or service lines, covering but not limited to, engaging with Schools, Business Parks, Employers etc.
- Visiting referrers by undertaking further value added fact finding visits in the area.
- Establish strong and productive multi-level relationships - Referrers, Clinicians, Practice Managers, Secretaries and other key influencers.
- Keep abreast of Service Line developments across HCA and communicate these developments to referrers as appropriate.
- Review referral activity and trends with Principles (Practice Owners), Practice Managers and/or key stakeholders, taking action to address any shortfalls and opportunities.
Support Referrer Events, Educational programmes and/or Visits:
- Actively source feedback from referrers on HCA UK's educational seminars/events with the objective of increasing referrals generated by the events.
- Input into the formulation of the annual Events Calendar, ensuring that it meets the needs of your territory and referrer base.
Support the delivery of the events by attending personally (some events are held in the evening and on a Saturday morning).
Criteria for suitable applications
Typically, this role is very familiar to GP or Consultant liaison teams in the independent private healthcare sector, used to engaging GPs, host events, meet face to face, and present specialist services.
- Applicants must be able to cover North London sales territory
- Applicants must have experience working to KPI field sales targets in healthcare related services.
- It is desirable, but not essential that candidates live in or near North London for ease of field sales navigation.
We will also consider candidates who have sold pharmaceuticals and medical devices field sales experience too.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert